Monday 12 October 2009

Check This Out

Drop by Magic Pony this Thursday, October 15th from 7-10pm for the launch of CURVY Issue 6.

"To celebrate the launch of CURVY in Canada, Magic Pony has curated a special exhibition showcasing an exceptional group of female artists from across the globe, including international artists Junko Mizuno (JAP), Tara McPherson (USA), and Sarah McNeil (AUS) and local artists Adrienne Kammerer, Ginette Lapalme, Jamiyla Lowe, Megan McKenzie, Melinda Josie, Selena Wong and Sonja Ahlers."

http://www.magic-pony.com/gallery/2009_curvy.php

1 comment:

  1. Is this a blog entry I see?!

    SAY WHAT?!

    And I'll be at the opening, but not for long, I have to be up at 4am for work. I promise I will pop by and ruin everything before I leave though.

    ReplyDelete